There are many ways you can help the Chesapeake Heritage Conservancy and the Skipjack Martha Lewis.
1. Join the Conservancy - there are many benefits to membership
2. Become a Volunteer - we have many needs and opportunities to help.
3. Shop online through one of our affiliate links:
Shop at Amazon.com.
Now, when you shop at Amazon.com through this link, and we will get a referal fee from your purchases. This will go to helping preserve the Martha Lewis. It's easy, all you do is shop as usual. There is no cost to you, and you get to help out the CHC as you shop.
4. Purchase CHC custom plates
If you live in the state of Maryland, you can now show your support for the Skipjack Martha Lewis by purchasing specialty plates. Contact us for more information.
5. Donate your old/used cell phones and ink cartridges
If you have items like these that you would like to donate, you can drop them off to our office Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 10-2 - or Cindi us directly.
6. Make a tax deductable donation online
You can donate to us directly using your American Express card.
You can also make a monetary donation using Visa/MC/Discover/Amex online through PayPal
If you would like to donate via check, you can mail us your donation to:
Chesapeake Heritage Conservancy
121 North Union Ave, Suite C
Havre de Grace, Maryland 21078
You may also call us and make a donation over the phone ( 410-939-4078)
7. Donate sailing supplies, educational supplies, office supplies, or other essentials. We can always use these items. Please call the office (410.939.4078) or stop by the office during regular hours.