Martha Lewis Restoration

Martha is back in Havre de Grace for restoration work at 649 Water Street.  MAP



















The Martha Lewis was built in 1955 by Bronza Parks. Her sister ships, Lady Katie and Rosie Parks, were in the yard alongside Martha. Parks built Martha for Captain James Lewis, who named the boat after his mother. She was fully restored in 1994 at Havre de Grace, MD under the direction of ship builder Allen Rawl.

Read about Martha and all the skipjacks at...

http://lastskipjacks.com/index.html    


We now have enough funding to resume restoration, thanks to some grants, a generous appropriation from the City of Havre de Grace, and a number of private donors, some with matches from their employers.

Contact us at:   skipjackmartha@gmail.com      

https://www.facebook.com/Skipjack-Martha-Lewis-261033717939/?fref=ts

Here is a short video of Martha's return home: